If you would like to study in Queensland University of Technology, Australia and pursue Full Time Undergraduate Program in Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, and Science and Engineering you can avail 147 Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships which is being offered by the Queensland University of Technology.
This is a Undergraduate Program Merit Based Scholarship and students are eligible from National & International Students to apply for the same. Only 147 such awards are being offered and the deadline for application is 18-Nov-16.
This Scholarship will offer you:-
- * 110 scholarships worth $30,000 each. The scholarship will be paid as a stipend of $3,750 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the standard duration of your course, for up to four years ($7,500 per year).
- * 37 scholarships worth $10,000 each. The scholarship will be paid as a study stipend of $2,500 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the first four semesters of your course.
Other benefits may include:-
- An accelerated program of study
- Early access to research opportunities
- Membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- The opportunity to represent QUT through the Student Ambassador Program
- Access to QUT’s Leadership, Development and Innovation Program.
Successful applicants from our Science and Engineering Faculty who achieve an average grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above in their first semester will be invited to apply for a place in the Dean’s Scholars Program from Semester 2, 2016 for Complete Course Duration.
We are pleased to provide you with the following information which has been updated recently:
|Name of Scholarships:||147 Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships|
|Scholarship is offered by:||the Queensland University of Technology|
|Scholarship Offers:||Student will receive One of:-
Other benefits may include:-
Successful applicants from our Science and Engineering Faculty who achieve an average grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above in their first semester will be invited to apply for a place in the Dean’s Scholars Program from Semester 2, 2016.
|Duration of Reward / Grant:||Complete Course Duration|
|Education Field:||Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law, and Science and Engineering|
|Education Level:||Undergraduate Program|
|Based on:||Merit Based|
|Scholarship is open for:||Queensland University of Technology, Australia|
|Students are eligible from:||National & International Students|
|Number of Awards / Scholarships:||147|
|Important Dates:||Open Date: Not Available
Last Date: 18-Nov-16
Applicant must also be one of:-
|Important Information:||Contact eMail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Notes: To apply for the above scholarship / award / grant you should submit the following documents and should possess the following:
Applicants have to apply for a QUT course to apply for this scholarship.
Once all the information has been received by the Queensland University of Technology and the assessment of the submitted documents is complete, you will be informed about your selection in the same.
If you are looking for more information about 147 Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships you are requested to visit the following page: Follow Link