The Blues boss is set to be without his stand-in skipper, who has had treatment on a kidney stone, but won’t bring his club captain in at Wembley
Daily Archives : April 21, 2017 5:36 PM
By talkSPORT Source:: Talk Sport
After beating Barcelona in the Champions League, the Bianconeri vice-president is looking to secure a new deal for their highly rated coach
The 19-year-old is eligible to feature at the European Championship in the summer but his club manager suggests he should not be called up
Sauti Sol’s tour bus belonging to Modern coast company limited was on Wednesday involved in a fatal road accident near Malindi airport leaving one dead (the driver of the bus) and two injured.
The bus was en route Nairobi from Malindi when the accident happened. According to reports, the bus crashed into a stationary truck which had been involved in another accident with a tuk tuk.
“Our bus from Malindi to Nairobi Reg: KCF 614u has been involved in an accident near Malindi airport. The accident that has happened near Malindi airport was fatal and 2 casualties rushed to Malindi district hospital. The two casualties who were passengers are out of danger and we wish them quick recovery. And we mourn with family and friends of the departed soul. Our bus hit a stationary lorry which had been involved in another accident with a tuk tuk,” reads part of a statement released by management.
The post Sauti Sol tour bus involved in nasty accident, one dead appeared first on Bigeye.ug.
Postdoc Position in Cellular Modeling of Diabetes Risk Variants Using Pluripotent Stem Cells
A postdoc position is available jointly with Dr. Maike Sander and Dr. Kyle Gaulton at the University of California, San Diego to conduct integrative research in genomics, genetics and cell biology investigating the functional role of diabetes-associated genetic variants in pancreatic beta cells. The position involves joining a large NIH-funded multi-disciplinary team broadly focused on identifying an…
Senior Research Scientist/Natural Killer Cell Therapy Group Leader
We are looking for a Senior Research Scientist/Natural Killer Cell Group Leader to lead the Immunotherapy Group within the Research Institute at Anthony Nolan. Every day, Anthony Nolan saves the lives of people with blood cancer who need a stem cell transplant.
The Immunotherapy Group combines expertise in stem cell biology and cellular immunology, and works in close relationship with the Cord Blood Program. The successf…
After exiting Europe at the hands of his former club Real Madrid, the Italian coach says his team must focus on the Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal
There is a kind of attitude that comes with being young, being free and not having so much to care about.
You ball hard, love deeply, live freely and party wildly. Life couldn’t be better in those moments… you wish it’d never stop.
But the truth is no one lives forever, no one is forever young.
As you grow older, you should get better in all things. Your relationship experiences should have taught you quite a lot and you should now know better.
At that stage, you should have become a more considerate affectionate lover and your choices in partners should have become better because you now know better.
At age 30, these are the kind of partners you can no longer afford to be with:
1. The partner who isn’t invested or concerned about your life, career and things you hold dear.
2. The partner who never has any positive thing to say about anything; whose outlook on life is of serious pessimism.
3. The partner who always says the most stupid and hurtful things about your weight.
4. The one you just couldn’t ever trust, no matter how hard you tried.
5. That parasitic partner who always has something to ask but never to give or share with you.
6. The one who somehow looks for a way to always you feel bad/stupid about your choices.
7. That one who tries to totally alienate you from friends and family so as to have you for just themselves.
8. The lover who is always trying to change you.
9. The one who still hasn’t learnt to manage funds wisely without assistance.
10. At 30, you should not be considering a relationship with a guy/babe who is still mummy or daddy’s boy/girl.
11. The partner who is never ever there for you.
12. The one who hasn’t gotten a proper handle of his temperament.
13. Stay away from that ex who has repeatedly treated you like shit over the years but you still find yourself unable to hate.
14. The friends-with-benefits man/woman you always run to when you and your partner have issues. It’s time to let go of them for good.
15. At 30, stability and commitment should be top of your priorities in your love life.
Anyone who cannot guarantee that should be left in your past where you were young, wild and free.
Those days are gone now, you should let those people go, too.
The post 15 Types of partners you shouldn’t be having at age 30 appeared first on Bigeye.ug.