By talkSPORT Source:: Talk Sport
Daily Archives : August 23, 2017 3:54 PM
The Society of Fellows in the Humanities at Columbia University is looking for excellent applicants for its Postdoctoral Research Fellowship. The fellowship is available for International Students. The aim of the fellowship is to enhance the role of the humanities […]
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD now wish to invites applicants for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarships. These scholarships are available in diverse fields for foreign applicants. The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with […]
The King’s College London is delighted to offer its PhD Studentships in Economic Measurement. Studentships are available for Home/EU and International/Overseas students. The aim of these Studentships is to support international students who are interested in developing their research interests […]
Applications are invited for Doctoral research scholarship (FSR) in Political Science-International relations starting no later than December 2017. International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. The university welcomes more than 30,000 students in seven locations in Brussels […]
Job Title: ICT Officer
Duty Station: Kampala,
Reports to: ICT Manager
SolarNow is an asset financing company that sells high quality…
Ugandan Jobline Jobs for All the latest jobs..
Queefing? You’re probably wondering what that word means, it is sort of a fart but not from the anus, this time it comes from the vagina. It’s the same sound as a fart, for a guy, you may have experienced it during sex, while you’re thrusting into her, you begin to hear sounds like fart and they can be very embarrassing for the lady but it isn’t that bad.
Simply put, it is when air gets trapped in the vagina, then this air is dispelled by herself or through sex. Cosmopolitan spoke with Dr. Sheila Loanzon, a certified OB-GYN about this weird scenario especially if it is happening to you for the first time.
1. Queefing is just a slang, it’s what we call it asides from pussy fart which just basically gives it away. It’s not a medical word, the medical term for it is rather long. Doctors refer to it as “passage of air through vaginal canal”, Dr. Loanzon revealed. Now, you see why it was truncated into that weird Q word.
2. No cure for it. It is actually out of your hand, you cannot do a thing about it. Dr. Loanzon says, “If you try to contract the vaginal canal to prevent air from coming in, it can cause sex to be more painful,”. She also said “If anything, you could try to manage the amount of air going in by slowing down the speed of penetration and using less depth — not having sex hard and fast, jackhammer-style — but it’s probably not that realistic in the heat of the moment.”
3. Like we said earlier, It’s not a fart. It is the passage of air through the vaginal canal. It happens when air is pushed out of the vagina from actions such as sexual penetration from a sex toy or a penis. Dr. Loanzon says it’s just a passage of air.
4. It’s not within your control queefs like you can control farts, it’s easier to control fart because the asshole is tighter. Dr. Loanzon explains, “The anal sphincter is much tighter and better toned than the vaginal tissue and therefore can be controlled,”. Further revealing why it is much more difficult, “It can contain passage of gas from the gastrointestinal tract, whereas you can’t control your vaginal muscles as readily.”
5. That sound comes from the vibrations that occur at the labia majora, “The sound comes from the vibrations of the labia majora, which includes the vulva and vaginal lips.” She describes “It’s similar to the sound of flatus, colloquially known as farting, or gas exiting from the rectum, which occurs when the butt cheeks flap together.”
6. Other body factors may also affect queefing possible, factors such as birth history. Women who have given birth to large babies may have large vaginal canals, which can take more air.
7. Other factors that can contribute to queefing is the sex positions being used. For example, doggy style makes women more prone to queefing than any other sex position. Also, if you change sexual positions too frequently is can also allow for air to be trapped inside the vagina.
8. You can also diffuse the situation when it happens, because it can be embarrassing. Just like when you when you bump into someone, Dr. Loanzon prescribes “Just say, ‘excuse me,’ and carry on. And maybe laugh, because that can release the tension. It’s very anatomic, so it’s nothing to be embarrassed about.”
9. Excessive usage of lubes can also cause queefs, delayed queefs as well. Dr. Loanzon reveals that if air bubbles are trapped inside the lube, a queef may happen when she is peeing after sex or even during the sex.
10. It isn’t just a sex thing, queefing can happen during other times too, things that have nothing to do with sex. Such as coughing, wearing underwear or jumping jacks, weird isn’t it? Dr. Loanzon explains that anything can cause air to be trapped in the vagina, and it can also be dispelled in other ways. “Some people also notice when they’re wearing a thong, the labia gets trapped and air can get in that way too.
That’s another reason why you shouldn’t be embarrassed, because as it usually happens when you’re either having sex, exercise, or wearing clothes, which means you’re taking care of yourself in some way.”
The post 10 Ways to understand queefing appeared first on Bigeye.ug.
The Queen’s University Belfast is offering A-Level Entrance Scholarship Competition. All students entering the University for the first time to undertake a primary degree are eligible to apply. The Queen’s University Belfast (informally Queen’s or QUB) is a public research […]
The Swedish Research Council is now accepting applications for International Postdoc Grant for January 2018 start. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. The purpose of the grant is to give recently qualified researchers with a doctoral […]
To be better in bed, you will need to be more adventurous, spice things up.
Spicing things up doesn’t necessarily mean that you’ve got to buy tonnes of sex toys or doing more acrobatic positions that can make your back kill you.
Some of these hacks are actually very simple, how to manage your sexual resources better, think of yourself as a sex manager, who knows how to deploy what skills to achieve the maximum sexual pleasure.
1. Know your partner’s body
This may sound simple, but it is important. You need to find out how your partner’s sexual anatomy works, how to pleasure her using different sensitive parts of the body such as the neck, earlobes, boobs, navel, genital and any other sexual hotspots. Most of all this information are not available in what is being taught in regular academy such as school.
You won’t get in depth knowledge about it in biology class. You can sit with her and understand her body from her point of view.
2. Be the scientist in bed
Honestly, some of the best things are discovered by accident. By accident, I mean you weren’t planning on it, It just happened as you’re trying to do something else. To achieve this, you will need to try things in ways that you’ve not tried them before, put yourself in situations that you’ve never been. What you have to take into consideration is that you have to prepare your mind that it may not work out well.
Having this in mind will help you alleviate the pressure of performing, and allow you and your partner feel relaxed and enjoy it.
3. Master the move with your hand
If you follow the Star Trek movies, then you must know about the vulcan salute. The hand gesture is when you have you hand out finger spread out, and then index finger and middle finger together and the last two fingers meshed together with a space in between them. Use this hand gesture to get even more intimate with your partner. You can use this gesture during during missionary.
Here is what you do, Put the two fingers on either sides of the penis, as the penis thrusts back and forth, the penis will rub against the knuckle, the clitoris will get more friction too, which can make her get orgasm quicker.
4. The Leg squeeze
When a woman is about to climax, there is an intense need to squeeze their leg, and it is all natural as well. Ladies can even do this better, by crossing the legs then squeezing even harder. What this does is to wake up the core muscles during orgasm and make the feeling even better.
During penetrative sex, the guy will enjoy the fit and improved friction the lady is creating.
5. Start the Outercourse
The opposite of intercourse, this is sexual without penetration. If there is any penetration, some people don’t count this as sex, but that’s a topic for another day. The last time you probably did this was when you didn’t want to have sex yet, you can stick with rubbing your bodies against each other either while watching tv or at a party. The friction is good, and the passion it generates will lead to the sex becoming very satisfying. You can do grabbing as well, playing grab ass.
It can lead to other things such as erotic massage or even mutual masturbation. Things can really go anywhere.
6. Be spontaneous
Some of the best sex are those ones that happen in impromptu way. When it happens in a moment’s thing. You’re busy with life and all the goals you’ve set for yourself, especially if you’ve got kids. Finding time can be a big deal. So, if you’ve got a few minutes to spare, you totally take it by having sex with your partner.
The post 6 Things guys can do to be better in bed appeared first on Bigeye.ug.