Staffordshire University is offering up to 30 fully and partially funded, full-time Ph.D. studentships. UK and international students are welcomed to apply for these studentships.
Staffordshire University is a university in Staffordshire, England. It has one main campus based in the city of Stoke-on-Trent and two other campuses in Lichfield and Shrewsbury.
The minimum requirement within a range of IELTS 6.5 – 7.5 (Scores of at least 6.0 or more in each component).
Course Level: Studentships are awarded for pursuing Ph.D. program.
Study Subject: Studentships are awarded available across new 3 new Research Institutes:
Institute for Individual and Cultural Wellbeing
- Behaviour, Performance, and Social Interaction
- Health, Behaviour Change and Social Care
- Contemporary and Creative Practice
Institute for Economic and Societal Wellbeing
- Business Research and Developing Economies
- Critical Politics and Society Research
- Education Policy, Schools, and Practice
Institute for Technological and Environmental Wellbeing
- Biomedical Science and Technologies
- Archaeology, Geography, and Forensic Science
- Game Design and Applied Computing
- Engineering, Energy and Communication Technologies
Scholarship Award: Successful applicants will receive a fee waiver to the value of Home/EU student Ph.D. fees, with some receiving an additional full tax-free stipend of £14,296, and others a partial stipend of £5,000 for three years, subject to satisfactory progress.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicant must have at least a 2.1 honors degree and/or Masters level qualification in a relevant discipline.
Nationality: UK, EU, and international student applications are welcome.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have at least a 2.1 honours degree and/or Masters level qualification in a relevant discipline.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Minimum requirement within a range of IELTS 6.5 – 7.5 (Scores of at least 6.0 or more in each component).
How to Apply: Application must include:
- CV with two academic referees.
- Personal statement. This should include research skills, experience and why you want to do a Ph.D. (500 words max)
- Outline of proposed research (500 words max)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 30 September 2016.