Brand New TV Uganda
UN Jobs – Facilities Management Assistant at United Nations Regional Service Centre Entebbe (RSCE)
Job Title: Debt Collection Officer (Several Job Vacancies)
Organisation: Brand New TV Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Business Development Manager
We are a brand new TV in Uganda with primary objective of providing affordable premium content to audiences across Africa. Our mission is to create world class channels that enable Ugandans to access top-notch programming, easily and freely.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the licensing administration system with a particular emphasis on collection of revenue
- The incumbent will be ensuring accounts, invoices, notices and statements are generated, issued and/or administered on time and consistent with legislative and audit requirements
- Directly liaising /corresponding with a range of clients/stakeholders on Departmental policy, payments and financial reporting requirements
- In charge of minimizing customer response times by issuing reminder notices and customer statements and monitoring collection of debts in a timely manner
- Actively contribute to the achievement of team and Company objectives
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Debt Collection Officer job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business computing and Accountancy.
- At least two years experience in Credit management
- Broad knowledge and understanding of financial control systems and word processing packages relating to the control of finances
- Working knowledge and understanding of guidelines particularly related to the finance/audit environment
- Previous experience in credit management and debt recovery including the management of databases
- Prior exposure and experience in working in a customer service environment with a reputation for providing high level service
How to Apply:
All applicants are strongly encouraged to send their applications and updated CVs to Country General Manager, Kampala via E-mail to: email@example.com.
Deadline: Monday, 19th December 2016