Sejjaaka, Kaawaase & Co.
Job Title: I.T Officer (Several Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Sejjaaka, Kaawaase & Co. (Bank)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: I.T Supervisor
Sejjaaka, Kaawaase & Co. is a consultancy firm that provides services to a wide range of clientele from the small, medium to the large scale multinationals. some of these include: Government Ministries; Local Governments; Insurance sector; Clearing and forwarding; Construction; Educational Institutions; Agriculture sector. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, a Regulated Financial institution.
Job Summary: The I.T Officer will support the banks’ Information Technology and related services. The I.T Officer will provide daily I.T support in the areas of network, backups, hardware and software installations, data management support, end-user support and customers e-statements management and dispatch.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from an accredited University
- Professional IT certification i.e. CCNA
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Hands-on experience in the above fields is an added advantage.
- Highly analytical skills with attention to detail,
- Good time management and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent coordination, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work as part of a team.
How to Apply:
- The applicant must send their application including the following (Incomplete applications will not be considered)
- An application letter that details your capabilities and suitability for the position.
- A detailed Full CV with names, addresses and phone numbers of your personal, academic and professional referees.
- Attach verifiable academic certificates and licenses as applicable.
Hand deliver your application to:
The Advisory Services Director,
Sejjaaka, Kaawaase & Co.,
Certified Public Accountant,
Plot 31 Bukoto Street, Kololo,
P.O. Box 7657 Kampala Uganda
Deadline: 31st March 2017